Dr. Ortho wrist support with thumb is made with extra porous material for maintaining breathability during the compression and support of the wrist. It is orthopedically designed for giving the user maximum benefits of the products and making sure that the wrist remains in a comfortable position. Wrists are a part of our forearms that are put to use in our day-to-day activities and are continuously in need. Sometimes, we require support for them, and other times, we need to aid them for quicker recovery. Dr. Ortho's wrist support with the thumb is one such joint care product Dr. Ortho has released lately. It is adjustable when it comes to the compression around the wrist area. Also, it has a free size, so any adult can wear this comfortably. Its unique orthopaedic design allows the user to wear it on either hand comfortably and in a helpful manner. The thumb opening permits the brace to keep the thumb free of excess compression and in the natural position of the hand, so it can move freely. The user can use this wrist brace in a relaxed manner for weight lifting since it provides a great grip and support. It can also be used for home, and other events and the extra porous material also wicks sweat nicely.
It is beneficial for frail as well as sprained wrists. One can easily wear it on either hand by wrapping it as per their needs. It sits comfortably against the skin and holds the wrist in the right place.
Dr. Ortho Wrist Brace with Thumb
- Supports and Protects the wrist
- Eases pain and swelling
- Prevents repetitive strain on the muscles
- Maximum support
- The extra porous material provides extra comfort and sweat-wicking quality when worn. It allows the user to stay comfortable through all physical tasks.
- Universal Size (12.5-23.5cm)
- Dr. Ortho's wrist brace with the thumb should be worn by placing the thumb in the thumb opening and wrapping the brace around the wrist.
- As per the user's comfort, the thumb opening should be adjusted depending on the hand.
- Ensure that it is worn properly, prior to starting any task that involves wrist movement.
- Adjust the compression as per your needs and you are good to go.
- Best Before - 5 years from Pkd. Date.
- Contact with oil/massage oils can substantially reduce the life of the product.
- Wipe the area properly before use.
Marketed by :
Divisa Herbals Pvt. Ltd.
Mouza Rampur Jattan, Nahan Road,
Kala-Amb, Distt. Sirmour,
Himachal Pradesh - 173030
24x7 Helpline: 1800 180 8880 (Toll Free)
Manufactured by :
SGS Surgical D-1/1332-B,
Gali No. 32, Harsh Vihar,
Delhi - 110093