Pillows for Cervical Pain that Will Help You Get Relief in Cervical Pain
Cervical pain is a relatively common occurrence. At least once a year, it affects one out of every three persons. It affects women more than males and your chances of getting it increases as you become older. People dealing with back and neck pain often seek solutions to reduce their discomforts. There are many pain-relieving ointments, oils, and pillows for cervical pain in the market.
Even though it can be somewhat difficult to decide on choosing the one most suitable for the problem at hand, it is not impossible. The first thing that can help move in the right direction is figuring out the cause of your cervical pain. There can be several causes of cervical pain.
Sometimes people can suffer from these issues because of old age, injuries, stress, or mental stress. Depending on the type of pain you are facing, you should seek a suitable pain-relieving option. However, if the intensity of your pain is unbearable, it is always better to seek professional help.
What causes cervical pain?
- Aging: With old age comes a lot of physical issues. Neck pain can be one of them.
- Neck Injury: A neck injury can occur due to any rapid or forcible movement. That could result in cervical pain or swelling.
- Mental stress: Mental stress not only affects the mental state of a person, but it can also cause physical distress like stiff neck muscles. The stiffness in the neck muscles can thus lead to neck pain.
- Physical stress: Overusing your neck muscles with workload jobs or rigorous exercises can cause pain.
How to get relief from cervical pain
It is understandable to look for ways to reduce the pain when you wake up with pain, stiffness, and headaches. Though there are many ways to get relief from cervical pain, such as:
- Applying ice or heat to get relief from neck pain.
- Exercising or stretching.
- Eating pain-relieving medicines.
- Standing or sitting with your shoulders directly over your hips and your head straight.
- Do not sit for long hours in a go.
Pillows for cervical pain: Helpful and relaxing
If you wake up with a tight neck, try a different pillow. A reasonably flat one, or one with built-in neck support, works best for cervical pain.
There are many pillows for cervical pain. A Memory foam pillow with a cotton or synthetic cover, that can wick away heat and sweat is helpful for neck pain relief. The material you choose is important as it will help you feel comfortable while using the pillow.
With its orthopaedic design, Dr. Ortho's cervical pillow provides the highest comfort and support to the neck area. This pillow for cervical pain is convenient to back, side, and stomach sleepers.
The goal of the orthopaedic pillow is to correct the position of the neck. Its features keep you in a comfortable sleeping position and prevent any spine-related discomfort.
Key features of Dr. Ortho Cervical Pillow:
- This pillow for cervical pain, is comprised of compressible memory foam.
- It supports the natural curves of the neck.
- Helps provide relief from neck pain and preserves natural cervical alignment.
- Helpful for people suffering from stiffness or tiredness in the neck area.
- The cervical memory foam pillow is wrapped with soft, hypoallergenic fabric.
- Designed to provide relief from neck pain and other cervical issues.
We hope that the blog was informative and helpful to give you basic knowledge about cervical pain and the cervical pillow.
Do like, comment on this, and share it with your friends and family.