5 Self-Care Techniques for Back Pain Relief
Back pain is one of the most common disorders that people experience at some point in their life. It usually affects the lower back region of a person and gets better either on its own or with the help of a few remedies and self-care tips. Using back support for chair and maintaining a correct posture, are a few of them.
Most of the time, low back pain results from injury to the muscles, ligaments, or discs, making the body react, by causing inflammation as a part of the healing response. The pain from the inflammation can be severe, reducing your ability to perform even everyday motions.
But, you can help yourself if you have proper information regarding what's causing the pain and which tips and products will work.
What is our back made up of?
Our lower back consists of 5 vertebrae. (Vertebrae are interlocking bones that make up the spinal column). In between the spaces of vertebrae, round, rubbery pads( also known as intervertebral discs) are present. These act as shock absorbers and provide cushioning for the bones as the body moves. Apart from these, some ligaments hold the vertebrae in place and tendons that attach muscles to the spinal column. It is important to maintain the right posture to keep the back healthy and thriving. Some Back support for chair helps do so during travelling, working or studying in some cases.
What are the causes of back pain?
Lower back pain occurs when there is a disturbance in the working of the parts of our back. These disturbances can occur due to-
- An injury can occur because of an accident, fall, or mishap in a sports activity. In some cases, this injures tendons, ligaments, or muscles, causing the pain. Furthermore, overstretching or tearing of tendons or ligaments can also cause pain. Many people use a lumbo sacral belt for back pain relief in this case or back support for chair while working.
- General degeneration or wear and tear of joints, discs, and bones in the spine.
- Osteoporosis - a condition in which your bone density and strength gradually decrease, making the vertebrae prone to fractures.
5 Ways to take care of your back pain yourself
Even though back pain can be a huge issue. Managing it isn't so hard. With the right information and tips, it can be easy to handle.
- One of the most common issues caused by back pain is limited motion and stiffness, which can improve with some stretching. Stretching helps relax tight muscles, making them flexible while also improving the flow of blood and nutrients throughout the body.
- Another self-care tip for back pain is to apply pain relief oil, preferably Ayurvedic pain relief oil. Such oils are made with a combination of several natural herbs and are highly effective in relieving stiffness, pain, and inflammation in joints. A great example of this is Dr. Ortho's ayurvedic medicinal oil.
- Keep your posture in check and avoid sitting in the same posture for long durations as it increases the pressure on spinal discs. Instead, try getting up every hour and walking short distances to take the load off your discs. And if you cannot do so, then try using a back support for chair to keep your back in a correct posture.
- Give your body rest by following a proper sleep routine. A good night's sleep helps not only in restoring the body's energy but also in reducing the stress of aching and tensed muscles and bones
- Try using back support to give your back extra support and promote good posture by supporting the inward curve of your lower back. Dr. Ortho's back support for chair is a great product for your back.
Benefits of using a back support for the chair
- Extra support with comfort for the back
- Promotes a healthy and natural posture
- The right posture helps keep the stiffness of the shoulders away.
- Working longer than usual on a chair can be daunting, it helps make it a bit easier.
Dr. Ortho Orthopedic back support for chair is one such product available at an affordable price in the market.
Especial features of Dr. Ortho back support for chair
Dr. Ortho's back support for chair distinguishes itself from the other supports in the market with its unique qualities. These are:
- An extra relaxing orthopaedic design, so the back gets the most relaxed experience while using it.
- Super comfortable memory foam for natural relaxation.
- Adjustable strap, for a sturdy and fixable back support.
- Hypoallergenic material, so the user stays irritation-free in every season.