What is Runner knee?
In Medical terminology, runner knee is known as patellofemoral pain syndrome. Runner knee frequently occur in children, teenagers, athletes, manual laborers. Medically it can be due to roughening, softening and wearing down of the cartilages under the knee cap. As its name “runner knee” suggest it is a problem which mostly arises in runners and athletes. In this condition pain is occur on the front of the knee. To relieve from runner knee, there are numbers of Ayurvedic oil, pain-killer medicines and sprays are available in market. Dr.Ortho Ayurvedic joint pain relief oil and capsules are one of the most selling products for the runner knee. You can gently massage 5 to 10 ml of Dr.Ortho Ayurvedic oil for knee pain on affected area.
Causes of runner knee:
- Excess weight
- Knee cap is not properly at its position
- Changes under kneecap
How runner knee can be prevented:
Runner knee can be avoided by applying these simple activities in your lifestyle:
- Avoid sitting or sleeping in awkward position.
- Avoid knee bent exercises.
- Adjust your bike or bicycle seat as per your height.
- Apply Dr.Ortho Ayurvedic knee pain relief oil for at-least 5 minute with gentle massage.
- Take 2 capsules of Dr.Ortho Ayurvedic capsules twice a day.