Home remedies for joint pain in knee
Knee pain can be due to two major reasons. One is associated with poorly nourished or undeveloped joints or bone matrix and other is associated with presence of toxic substance “Ama” in the body. The other reasons associated with the joint pain are overexertion, stress, lifestyle, obesity, diet, heredity and inadequate use of joints. To relieve from joint pain Ayurveda has described number of natural herbs that are helpful in nurturing the joints and bones. Based on this, Dr.Ortho Ayurvedic oil has been manufacture by using those herbs which help to increase blood flow or provide nourishment and strength to bones and ligaments. These are few tips that are helpful in relieving from joint pain along with Dr.Ortho Ayurvedic joint pain oil:
- Massage: Massage therapy help to relieve from joint pain and help to increase the blood circulation and range of motion over the affected joints. To massage affected part or knee, use Dr.Ortho Ayurvedic joint pain oil which is enriched with herbs such as Flaxseedoil, Camphor oil, Nirgundi oil, Gandapura oil and many more.
- Bathu leaves: Crush some fresh bathu leaves in pestle and press them on sieve. Collect the extracted juice in the jar. Drink juice before breakfast in early morning daily.
- Fenugreek (methi) seeds: Fenugreek is a seed from family fabaceae. Roast and crush the seed of fenugreek oil in pestle and take 2 tablespoon of powder in a day with water. Fenugreek seeds are well known for their anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is one of the best Ayurvedic remedy as it contain anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. You can take 2 capsules of Dr.Ortho Ayurvedic pain relief twice a day which contain curcuma longa as one of its main constituents.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It also helps to reduce joint pain and help to relieve from accumulated toxins from the joints and colon. It is also rich in minerals like magnesium, calcium, potassium and phosphorus.
- Anthocyanin: Recent studies suggested that anthocynin is helpful in relieving from joint pain and gout complications. Cherries are rich source of Anthocynin and offer a great relief against joint pain. Cherries are also a good source of melatonin which helps to improve brain health.