Get in The life with these Ayurvedic herbs for joint pain – Dr.Ortho
Person with join pain are generally seen helpless state of mind which affects their overall health. People become dependent upon other peoples to do their daily routine works. In Ayurveda, there are number of herbs are described which help you to tune with nature and relieve from joint pain. According to Ayurveda, each individual need a special care regimen to relieve from ailments. We here described a eight well known herbs that are used to relieve from joint pain.
- Boswellia Serrata (Kunduru): It is also known as khunduru and has anti-inflammatory activities, wound healing and antimicrobial activity. In Boswellia active compounds boswellic acid are found which have inhibitory action on the inflammatory process. Thus, Boswellia Serrata is a unique and highly effective herb in pain management.
- Commiphora mukul (Guggul Shuddh): This herb has been widely accepted to get relief from various pains. It also act as blood purifier and promotes the production of red blood corpuscles (RBC) and improves the action of white blood corpuscles (WBC). Thus benefits in improved functioning of joints, muscles and bones.
- Pluchea Lanceolata (Rasna): This herb pacifies the Vatta and helps in relieving from various pains. Rasna also posseses antipyretic properties, thus helps in relieving from various body aches and pain. In addition, Rasna also improves the metabolism and benefits in removal of toxic substances from the body.
- Trigonella foenumgraecum (Methi): It is known as Fenugreek and is a rich source of various nutritional and medicinally important molecules. Methi has very good capabilities in binding with the toxin substances present in the colon and their removal from the body. These accumulated toxins in the body are the key role players in various chronic pain conditions such as body ache, rheumatism, joint pain, knee pain and muscular pains.
- Zingiber Officinale (Sunth): This herb has remarkable properties in relieving from various body pains such as knee pain, joint pain, back pain etc. This herb helps in relieving from joint stiffness by improving blood circulation.
- Withania somnifera: It is popularly known as Ashwagandha. It has remarkable and effective role in anti-inflammatory activities. It also benefits in strengthening nervous system and muscular co-ordination. It helps in relieving stress and rejuvenates the brain for proper functioning of the body thus helps in making body strong and active.
- Purified Asphaltam (Shilajit Shudh): It is also classified as Rasayan in Ayurveda and benefits in many folds. It has anti-inflammatory activities and improves overall functioning of the body. Shilajit benefits in aches and pains.
- Strychnos nux-vomica (Vishamushti): This herb is useful in improving digestion and removal of toxic substances. It also strengthens the nervous system and muscular coordination, thereby helps in strengthening of muscles, joints and bones.